|The Yurt Rules!
Anyone in our community may rent Yertie (the yurt) as follows:
- Quiet activities only – be considerate to our neighbors and patients (yoga, meditation, tai chi, small groups/meetings)
- No fires or flames – no smoking, candles, incense, sage, etc.
- No food or beverages (water in closed containers is ok)
- Maximum capacity: 15 people
|Yurt renters are responsible for:
- Booking the yurt at least two weeks in advance
- Following and enforcing the rules above while using the yurt
- Cleaning up after each use, including sweeping the floor
- Paying (cash preferred) at the front desk of Source Point Community Acupuncture
- Having liability insurance as needed, e.g., to teach yoga
Rent the yurt by the hour, half-day or full day:
- Hourly: $10-25 (we accept payment for hourly rentals on a sliding scale)
- Half day: $60 (up to four hours)
- Full day: $100
Email email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance to cancel and avoid a $15 cancellation fee.
If someone can’t afford to pay any fees you charge, rather than denying access, offer a
work trade (set up, clean up, check in, fee collection).
|Booking and Availability
The yurt is available during clinic hours:
- Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
- Every other Saturday 9am-2pm
To book the yurt, email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Dates and times of requested booking, i.e., the hour,
half-day, or day
- Description of class, meeting, or other activity you’d like
to hold in the yurt
Please notify everyone using the yurt that our clinic bathroom is overworked!
Thank you for planning ahead to avoid its use, whenever possible.